Tsubaki (Camellia) oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D, and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6, and 9. Camellia oil is a non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed into the skin. Tsubaki oil has been a beauty secret amongst Japanese women for centuries. Geisha traditionally used it to make their skin supple and their hair glow.
Organic Tsubaki Oil (50mL)
Benefits of Tsubaki Oil for your hair:
- Treats dry scalp and itchiness
- Helps prevent dandruff
- Nourishes your hair— leaving it glossy without being greasy
- Softens hair and helps it to retain moisture
- Repairs breakage and split ends
- Treats damage from treatment and coloring
Benefits of Tsubaki Oil for your body:
- Moisturizes your face and body
- Use it as a makeup remover
- Nourishes nails
- Used as a massage oil
Tsubaki oil is rich in antioxidants that rejuvenate skin cells. It is suitable for all skin types. Tsubaki oil absorbs very quickly and permeates deep into lower layers of skin and hair, promoting cell growth and giving skin support and flexibility.