**Sweet Flora: Ylang ylang essential oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, and rose geranium essential oil
**Ginger Lemonade: lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, litsea cubeba essential oil and ginger essential oil
**Fresh Greens: pine essential oil, cypress essential oil, cedarwood essential oil and palmarosa essential oil
**Charcoal Mint: Rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, tea tree essential oil and lavender essential oil
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Salt Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.